View Single Post
Old 04.16.2009, 12:20 PM   #7
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
i thought lee was still trying to broker a deal with one of the thief's younger brother or something out in LA to get as much of that gear back as possible... but that was years ago reading that... if my memory is correct i remember reading that the actual theives are in jail for another charge.

btw, i'm reading thru that thread at offsetguitars and its one crazy story... apparantly this guitar has shown up on eBay twice since 1999 and now the connection is being made. the guitar was purchased off of eBay froma seller in California who was a police cheif who played it in a "Police Band" (oh the irony?!?!) to FenderBob in Ohio? then sold again on eBay internationally, if the thread is fact Lee is interested in obtaining the instrument back when they are on tour there the next few weeks. thats cool.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|