View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 04:28 AM   #9
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
It's funny that you should mention those albums transporting you to another world because most of those albums, to me, feel so solid that I can barely listen to them anymore. Like they don't have an openness about them that I can listen to them regardless of the weather or the mood I'm in. They become so involved with the context of my life that when I move on, I can't bring them with me.

I know what you mean. This is in a different category all together, but kinda related in some sense, I never listen to any of my, say... top ten favorite records ever. Maybe because I've listened to them so much, absorbed them so much, I just want to listen to something else. Sometimes I find it really odd, but unfortunately I don't have too much time to listen to music these days anyway so in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter too much right now.

"but you don't look like a jackass, dOOd.

~The Rex~"

Thanks, I appreciate that. I thought I came off looking snobby or some crap like that....

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|