View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 12:48 PM   #15
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
The last US RI of Evol on Vinyl LP was in 1990.

There was a mid-90's Geffen pressing.

Quote:
Looking at how much some of these go for on ebay (especially Confusion is Sex) is making me sad. How am I ever supposed to complete my SY vinyl collection?

It's only the Neutral pressing of Confusion that should get that spendy - I got an SST copy from eBay for under $10 within the past year (to go alongside my Neutral, Zensor & Blast First copies )

As ever with eBay, it's just a case of having patience and waiting for the good deals - I've got vinyl pressings of every SY album, and haven't paid more than about £20 for any of them - that includes Neutral copies of the debut & Confusion and a numbered Walls Have Ears.
There will probably be a price spike for the next 2-3 months due to interest in the new album bringing more attention to all SY listings, but they'll settle down again in due course.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|