View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 02:59 PM   #84
killthecaliforniagirls
little trouble girl

killthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard suckakillthecaliforniagirls cold hard sucka
strange to tell you this guys but iīm kind of happy that i found you here. i feel completely the same. Achtually Free City Rhymes is my favourite song by SY. I listen to it over and over again. I had a same feeling with sympathy for the strawberry. I canīt imagine how people are able to write these songs. In my opinion only CAN had some similar moments. And yes i also thought that SY is the band that would never dissapoint me. I totally understand why they stopped doing that because that is the only way to come over to the next point. Maybe "The Eternal" is a passage to something new just like "Experimental jet set" was. BUT it wouldnīt make a difference to my opinion.
killthecaliforniagirls is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|