View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 02:46 AM   #1
Cajunjoe
empty page

Cajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's assesCajunjoe kicks all y'all's asses
Did a little research (didn't take long) and I can confirm that you can hear songs from Sister at the end of EJS songs. All it takes is a program similar to Sound Forge where you can isolate a section of the song (in this case the end of any EJS song) and boost the volume till you can see the sound waves. Upon listening to that boosted section you can hear parts of Sister songs. At the end of winners blues is Schizophrenia, Bull in the heather is Catholic Block, Starfield road is undeterminable, Skink undeterminable, Screaming Skull is Pipeline/kill time, Self-Obsessed is Tuff Narl, Bone is PCH, Androgenous Mind undeterminable, Quest for the cup Undeterminable, ect. Don't know why under any circumstance you would ever tape over masters. Sister is my favorite album and I was hoping for a re-issue but I can live with what I got. Just wanted to confirm 100% that there is definitly sister material in the background of EJS.
Cajunjoe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|