View Single Post
Old 05.03.2009, 11:15 AM   #156
andrei
expwy. to yr skull

andrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's assesandrei kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
My comments were made largely because I felt like being an internet dick. In reality, I understand your disappointment with the bit rate but otherwise think you're taking it too far. Matador hasn't cheated us, they've given us a lot for only slightly more money and I'm quite happy with everything they've offered. Also, as others have said, this is a preview, not an actual release (although the stream has been ripped and 'released' onto the internet.) Personally, I'm enjoying it as it is now and I'm sure I'll appreciate the songs with new fervor when I hear them at CD quality on June 9th, putting a fresh spin on the album for me.

THAT SAID, please allow me to continue in line with my original intent:

I've actually already converted the Eternal to midi files, AND IT SOUNDS WAY BETTER. The rhythm really kicks and the melodies are pure.

And you did so say you had golden ears:

Just call them 'listening holes' like the rest of us 'blue collar slobs'...
...and maybe we'll let you sit in on our card games.

And even though you didn't ask for my input (YER HIGHNESS), I will dish it out liberally. I'm also not a fan of your username. And Yahoo Messenger (your messenger of choice) is an inferior messenger program.

And why are your cartridges yellow? Oh, right. Chinese.

Well, that quoting thing it is not very fair-play...

THAT SAID,
bye
andrei is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|