View Single Post
Old 05.05.2009, 05:45 PM   #87
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingSchool
THANK YOU!! My sentiments EXACTLY. I've been a member since the old board and can even recall when this website was just a black screen that said Sonic Youth.com coming soon. Somebody wants to make a post about SY related info, FRICKIN' LET THEM without this "im the shit cuz I have a zillion posts" guy giving them unecessary hassle about it! And try this news flash on for size: maybe there are people out there that were not aware of the sister/jet set thing, (such as myself) and this is ACTUAL NEWS! I wouldn't have known to search for the topic, because I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED, so this guy has (can you freaking beleive it) given me new and relevant information!!! Concrete Abutments thank you for saying what's been on my mind because this isn't the first time I've come here looking for straight up good music conversation and get nothing but message board prickery from the freakin' orange sash wearing school safety patrol.

Seacrest out

You spelled 'believe' wrong. But we can probably blame this on your lack of posts and general posting experience. And for the record, I ran a quick search to see if anyone else had already pointed this out to you before posting it myself, as it's simply good board etiquette to do so.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|