View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 11:14 AM   #24
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by muttlegs
I agree to wait for the physical release as I am sure it will be much more rewarding. I do think that all the negative opinion and comments on this forum and all over the web do take away the ability to experience it as a completely fresh body of work. It's like when you preview a movie trailer, see the actors talking talking up the movie up all over the TV, read the online forums and newspaper reviews and get bombarded by adverts, is there anything left thats truly exciting?

I must be weird though, because usually, before getting a CD or a DVD, I have done a fair amount of research on said item. I don't think I let that cloud my opinion of it, but, I find that whole process rather enjoyable - comparing my experience with the work to what I have read previously.