View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 09:33 PM   #14
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
yeah ok typing like a 6 year old... well put buddy, obviously you are getting the gist of what i'm saying so whats your point Sherlock?

anyways, i guess telling people to "fuck off" and calling them "pathetic" and "idiots" in other threads qualifies you as being just as mature...

before you compare and contrast on others take a hard look/read at what you've posted and see how its any better or worst before posting this nonsensical garbage.

there isn't many ways to take "I fucking don't like you" out of context... people who usually say that based on what they read on a message board, where it upsets them that much needs help. how can you come to that conclusion based soley on what you read here?
aren't you just soo high and mighty may we bow down to you now?

I don't like him because of everything he says. Pearl Jam and Rather Ripped ARE NOT good yet he feels the need to hijack one thread about RR and MAKE A NEW ONE. This is like the whole "Not a true fan if you download" thread.

THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.

Yes, you may bow now.