Thread: AUTOGRAPHS!
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2009, 09:25 AM   #8
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ive heard nothing but good reports about kim and lee..ive never met them but i know they dont go into too much fan meet and greet shit. but they do certainly make themselves available in a very non rock satr way. i met steve a few years back wandering around after they played..he stood and spoke to me and my mate for about 30 minutes...damn nice... i met thurston before one of his solo shows, he was again sound out but he was in arush so a fleeting conversation but i got both of em to sign my syr4 so now the hunt for the remainder is on!

i mean they are simply human, go up to them if you see em and say hi, be cool and they will be cool back...scream and shout and wave your arms like a schoolgirl and they will probably run away...i know i would....