View Single Post
Old 05.27.2009, 09:11 PM   #15
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
rather ripped is nice but unspectacular. my mate was playing the juno soundtrack in his car today and the sy 'superstar' came on and i made this link to rather ripped. lee is well into dylan and that and kim had a fascination with karen carpenter for a bit (well, if tunic is anything to go by), they've mostly cleared 50 now and i think a classic rock record as a more than forgiveable indulgence.

otherwise, i think syr7 seriously doesn't deserve it's elevated status, and though it's still not the best avant thing they've done by a long shot i quite dug syr8. 6 was well good now i come to think of it. 5 was a bit gash though, but a lot of the kim side stuff (harry crews, most of free kitten) isn't my steamy cuppa chai.

murray street owned, nurse grabbed me instantly and still hasn't really let go.

thurston's trees was ace and it would be great to have the lee solo song-based record to compliment it before the decade is through.

seeing thurston/nace/corsano at colour out of sound was the best thing i've ever seen - i pranged a string on the jazzmaster when he jumped into the crowd!! *fanboy moment*
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|