Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 05:12 PM   #348
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
O
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
There is a thing on Youtube where Husker Du is playing a song on the Joan Rivers Show and when she interviews them it is super obvious that she has no idea who they are and she asks stupid questions like Who's the wild one. It's pretty funny.

OK back to the important questions. What are Sonic Youth's favorite cereal. I am pretty sure Lee is a Count Chocula man and Kim likes Pankakes.

God, that seriously was the best thing I've ever watched. How'd they land a gig on THAT show?

Lee likes Count Chocula and Reese's. Thurston digs Fruity Pebbles, Steve likes to mix those up with Cap'n Crunch. Kim does like Pankakes.

What are Sonic Youth's favorite colors?