View Single Post
Old 06.10.2009, 05:32 PM   #120
HomelessArtist
little trouble girl

HomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard suckaHomelessArtist cold hard sucka
I'm getting upset at shipping too. It's only slightly comforting to see other people are experiencing the same delay. At least I know no one stole it out of the UPS truck.

But hey, what the F!?K - I got the email saying it shipped more then a week ago. I bought it early and bought the limited live vinyl with it.. IT COST $$$. Now, people can go to the god damn Target super store, and get the CD for 9.99 and I STILL DON'T HAVE my $33 UPS Package! That's frustrating. It better be everything when it arrives... CD + LP + Poster.

And what up with No TRACKING NUMBERS!?

And the pre-sale concert ticket thing was a scam too. It was just a link to Ticketmaster, I could have went to the First Ave box office and got a sweet looking first ave ticket without a service charge, instead of a fee laden Ticketmaster printout.

GRRRRRRRRIOT!

HomelessArtist is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|