View Single Post
Old 06.29.2009, 12:18 PM   #62
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Wow, they really nailed the sound on last night's show. I could tell during "No Way" (which is AMAZING live--you suckasses that eliminated it on Survivor are going to be sorry when you hear it) that Sunday's show would be significantly better than Saturday's. I didn't realize how many kinks in the sound Saturday had until last night.

My favorite part: Thurston right after "She is Not Alone" said "We're here; We're queer; Get used to it". The gay pride parade was happening nearly right outside the venue the whole day.

"Catholic Block" was a wonderful surprise--it sounded spot on. The encores were just perfect. Thurston seemed to recognize how good it sounded, as he looked post-orgasmic as it wrapped up and said, "wow, we haven't played that one in a while."

I didn't realize that they had played the whole album (save Bobby Pyn) up until that point, so I didn't think the encores would pack such a punch. "Silver Rocket" nearly made me shit my pants (it might have a little)--and then to hear the next two songs in order. Wow.

I got some great video including "Massage" in its entirety. It'll all be up on my blog later today, so chiggity check it out. I'm in a daze as I actually just got home from the show now--he he.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|