View Single Post
Old 07.19.2009, 10:47 AM   #214
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvpttrsn
...someone in Tulsa was holding up that TSW piece of paper and gave it to Lee when they came back out for encore...he taped it onto his amp, but that wasn't played...

Ya, like he said, that sign (piece of paper) came from some Tulsa fan holding it up during the show. I distinctly remember Lee mouthing to him "we're working on it" as he was handing it to him, which I just kinda assumed was his way of saying, "ain't gonna happen tonight, buddy..." But he did tape it to the amp that night. I am kinda interested in the fact that they have held onto it, and are taping it up during sound checks though. maybe they are actually "working on it"...and holy hell I will have to make a long trek somewhere to see it!!
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|