View Single Post
Old 08.20.2009, 03:17 PM   #19
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Indeed its a great song that they still play regularly but the middle loud section to me sounds abit off on live versions they've done as of the last several years... i think its thurston's guitar part where it sounds like he is playing an octave or at least one whole step below the actual recorded version... you can also hear the difference between recent live versions and live versions back in 1986... btw, live versions of marylin moore back in '86 are awesome and blow away the studio recorded one.

the EVOL-era is what honestly sold me on sonic youth back in the day, probably the 3rd or 4th album i heard by them when i was just beginning to be really interested in what they were musically speaking.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|