View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 02:01 PM   #37
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Wow man you are a big baby, please re-read your response and think about it...

i've decided that this is my last post on this sort of issue. because i'm not going to change your mind and you're not change mine.

and how do you think that the "anti-rather ripped" threads are any less lame?

you really are a piece of immature shit, i tell you.

If the rumor is true that this is SY's last tour then that may surely please you and Assblaster, you seem rather enthralled w/ the fact that the new album sucks and repeatedly let us all know about it... i hate regurgatators... (its fine if you don't like the album. so find something else to type about for crissakes.) and if you can't take the criticism of "not appreciating RR" then you shouldn't bother being anti-RR... pretty simple.

I never knew anyone who loved to talk trash about something to the "nth" degree... why? because its easy and it makes you cooler than thou? to who your virtual reality followers of your poser ethics?

so you don't like the album, get over it.
i don't think its the best but it ain't the worst... i've gotten over my issues w/ it...

get over yours.

btw, i'd like to see you make me "shut the fuck up".
i guess the internet brings out the "best in us" huh?

I really don't understand how I am a bigger baby than you when I'm not the one whining about Rather Ripped bashers. lol @ poser ethics. I'm a poser now? A poser for WHAT? I never claimed to be anything more than sarcastically.

And, you should REALLY talk about regurgitators. Have you seen your posts in the last week? Sure, I have alot of posts that are anti-Rather Ripped. Who cares? That is what EVERYONE is discussing basically. I also have alot of posts lately that are completely unrelated. Everything I've seen you post is like "you are immautre evn dough i typ lyke a 4 yr old lol."

The bottom line: I am immature. I'm 15. What do you expect? If you are so mature find something better to do than argue with a bunch of fucking kids on the internet. Like learn how to type for example.