View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 05:47 PM   #40
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I really don't understand how I am a bigger baby than you when I'm not the one whining about Rather Ripped bashers. lol @ poser ethics. I'm a poser now? A poser for WHAT? I never claimed to be anything more than sarcastically.

And, you should REALLY talk about regurgitators. Have you seen your posts in the last week? Sure, I have alot of posts that are anti-Rather Ripped. Who cares? That is what EVERYONE is discussing basically. I also have alot of posts lately that are completely unrelated. Everything I've seen you post is like "you are immautre evn dough i typ lyke a 4 yr old lol."

The bottom line: I am immature. I'm 15. What do you expect? If you are so mature find something better to do than argue with a bunch of fucking kids on the internet. Like learn how to type for example.

learn how to type?
haha...

maybe i should use a pictoral:

""

all you are on this board is an "instigator" full of one-liner comments to spurn out a reaction from someone. i've called you out on it, and your comebacks are rather pathetic. i don't care if you don't like rather ripped (which is not the point here) but to "berate" people about liking it is another story, and you've done just that. and when there is a slight bit of defense retialition to your comments, you seem to handle it like a little kid (by telling people to "shut the fuck up" or "fuck off"). granted you've suckered me into debating w/ you... not anymore.

have a great life. you're on my ignore list.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|