Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2009, 11:06 AM   #225
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah! I don't even think of pot as a drug anymore. From that point I moved on to prescriptions which are the wrst! I swear the withdrawls are as close as you can get to those from heroin. If I could do it over again I would not even try any of that shit. I have an extremly addictive personality. Drugs, food ciggarettes. I have OCD so this compounds the problem because I actually do need some of the scripts I take.

I feel that I am getting a little less dependant these days though. I can actually admit to myself that yes I am a pill junkie. Yes I have to deal with it. I have 2 kids and a husband so I cannot just let the shit take me over. If I really do believe in God I have to face my shortcomings cause they are affecting the lives of those around me.

It will be a problem that I have to deal with for the rest of my life. But I brought it on myself.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|