View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 11:23 AM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Now that I'm doing some reading up on this, I'm confused. Okay, I know who Kanye is now, I remember he made some shitty song about God walking and Michael Meyers not caring about George Bush. Okay. Beyonce is some chick with a huge ass, and this Single Ladies song and video rules, mainly because of the weird bleeps, big ass, and Tetsuo finger. Okay, I had no idea whatsoever who that Swift chick in, but she's apparently a 14 year old country singer according to this. Why is she on MTV? I thought MTV was not country music.

Anyway, if this Big Ass chick won video of the year, why didn't she win "best female video of the year"?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|