View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 01:41 PM   #34
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
these are expensive in my opinion eventhough it does have supposedly the best hardware and electronics, in general i'm not fond of sig models and possible perception of emulating guitarists in that way... if i was more of a "professional" musician and made more money i could probably justify getting one of these, but for now my black '72 tele custom reissue (like the one keiji haino and ben chasney play) will continue to be my main guitar of choice... i have a mortgage and car payment so a $1400 guitar is not really a priority of mine especially right now i'm not in a band... its pretty obvious that these sig models are definetely geared for a specific type/group of people. i'm not against these, just indifferent...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|