View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 01:56 AM   #5207
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
I'm so tired of that retard geek look. And I dont mean retard as in developmentally-fucked. I mean retard as in retard. I'm fucking tired of people trying so hard to be modern + unique, the neverending catching up to their "im being unique" crowd. I try to talk to them, but its like I'm trying to talk to a pile of bricks that really wants to be anything but a pile of bricks. It's too bad. People that try so hard to look a certain way end up being that car salesman's wife that I hate, and they're worse because they think they're something new. It hurts, it's so fucking boring. They need surgery to extract the terminally boring out of their sad scene-crazy lives. I'd be interested to know what would happen if you dropped one of these idiots out in the middle of a manitoba wheat-field. Would they drop to their knees and then their heads in the joy of such a pure isolation? An escape from the incessant demands of their peers' acceptance? Or would they become infuriated at the lack of gum and stimulation? Fuck...fuck 'em. This is when I'd be the happy farmer...no...I'm the fucking reaping machine, mulching their heads into the dirt, making rich soil to last through another harsh winter, testing yet again what we're made of when we have nothing.

thank. you.