View Single Post
Old 10.07.2009, 01:35 AM   #32
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
because I like you, I am going to dignify you with another reply.

WHEN DID YOU STOP BEING GOOD AT THIS GAME??

cue:dismay
Since I have to spell it out for you: the video I got from David Stubbs'facebook page, a man not exactly known for his lack of humour, and it clearly is from the orange, a site I visit fairly regularly in the hope of finding something to entertain myself with at work. I used the tone of a deliberately outraged person because I kind of knew the sort of response I'd get. And you proved more than inspiring with your comment abou making a good ex-smoker on the other thread. The reason for all this is because your continuous attempts at humour are often irritating, so I thought I'd take the mickey out of you while deliberately appearing serious. For someone who likes to be known as jollyslowly, you sure take the internet much more seriously than I previously thought, what with this being good at this or that business.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|