View Single Post
Old 10.09.2009, 12:02 PM   #8
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I think this prize has been awarded basically for his speeches...which is kind of weird, coz one could say the most amazing things and still act like an idiot (Kyoto anyone?)... Living in Europe I must say that there actually is this sort of new/different and possibily more positive attitude/mood thanks to his presence and the content of his speeches, but at the same time I think this is way too rushed...
I see notyourfriend's point, but sincerely I don't expect a new president to just say "ok guys, thanks for your efforts in *insert country*, now let's all get home and have a BBQ"..not dissing or understimating your point, eh, I just think he, as everyone else would, needs time to actually make that famous "change" (in every field imo), even a small one...that's why I think everything is too rushed, unless big minds at Nobel committee are afraid of the end of the world in 2012...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|