View Single Post
Old 10.09.2009, 10:29 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I don't care

'Fucked with' is very strong language. I think "I help police out with their routine enquiries" would be more appropriate.

I'm on the internet. I think it's patently obvious I wouldn't be if I could fuck myself.

Many years ago, and they had good reason to.

This doesn't happen to me. I'm generally a law-abiding citizen, and the police don't have the same powers over here.

Right. The point I was trying to make is that if you're not breaking the law, you've got nothing to worry about. Further, I've been stopped by police while carrying what could've amounted to 20 years in prison. Thanks to talking politely, staying calm and not acting in a juvenile I didn't end up getting searched, and so on.

Yep.

Oh, there's more. Sorry, don't let me...

...interrupt...

Well. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why they're hassling you? Obviously, you may have a legitimate claim, but all the people I know who compain about police harassment are generally the sort of people that live on the other side of the law to me. I don't know American police, but over here they only hassle you if you give them grief. Personal thing and all...

oohh, joanie loves chachi

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|