View Single Post
Old 10.10.2009, 03:43 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the problem is, once you get yr gang of cholos to gatwick, UK customs is bound to take most of them.

by the time that you get to the curb outside, the only thing that will be left is that fat sack of chocolate thai that you have up yr rectum.

that's when glice shows up. he'll jump out of the shadows and gut you like a pig.

....and that's only the start of it.

some say, that once yr down, he takes yr teef and adds them to his own grisly collection. and by that, I mean, he sticks them in his mouth.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to floatingslowly again.

a) I smuggle my weed on the plane wrapped around my legs like ounce balls of heroin, leave my ass out of this thank you.

b) the funniest part about this thread is imagining a bunch of southsiders going to the UK, creased up and beyond out of place.

'hey holmes, chingaso, eh I don't think we're in Montebello anymore."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|