View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 06:45 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Hey there,
can anybody do me a favour? As I wrote here before, I am about to play a live performance supporting Grouper on the 28th of October. For the gig, I would like to use a sample of female voice, so I'd like to kindly ask any of you girls here to record something that I can use and manipulate in real time.
It should be no longer than 1 minute long, and, if possible, said in an uninterested, laid-back, even distant fashion. It could be basically anything ... you can even read news if you want to. As an example, it might as well be the text stated below. The content is not important, the voice is.

"the act of rebelling; open and avowed renunciation of the authority of the government to which one owes obedience, and resistance to its officers and laws, either by levying war, or by aiding others to do so; an organized uprising of subjects for the purpose of coercing or overthrowing their lawful ruler or government by force"

Can you help me out? Thanks.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|