View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 06:19 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I've been wondering this for a while. I have a beautiful, large dick, but no one to enjoy it with at the moment. So, what's the point? I think sex has gotten me in a lot of trouble. Not real trouble.. rather, trouble in my brain. I keep thinking, 'Man, she's hot, I want to fuck her.' More specifically, I keep beating off, thinking about my ex-old lady, and as soon as I cum I want to start crying. I'd rather just eliminate sex from my life for now, so does anyone know of any drugs that will do that? Codeine works okay, but I still will pop a boner, it just takes forever to actually get off. I was on zoloft when I was 14, and that seemed to work okay as far as never being able to get it up.
Maybe I'll try that. I'm on an antidepressant/anxiety pill at the moment where one of the side effects is increased libido. What the fuck? Just what I need. Fuck it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|