View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 06:37 PM   #14
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I was on zoloft when I was 14, and that seemed to work okay as far as never being able to get it up.
Maybe I'll try that. I'm on an antidepressant/anxiety pill at the moment where one of the side effects is increased libido. What the fuck? Just what I need. Fuck it.

Which anti-depressant is that? Pretty much all of them they say can lower the sex drive, but I've never heard of an increase being a common side effect. I take Celexa, and so does my wife, which is supposed to sometimes have the lowering side effect, but it hasn't done that to either of us. It has kept me from getting angry about a whole lot of things I maybe should have for a long time though. I'm sure your doctor could switch you to something with the more common side effect in any case. Though the side effects differ completely from person to person with them all.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|