View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 07:40 PM   #28
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I've heard nightmares about it. I was on it for two months, and the first day on it was the best day ever. I never got another high after that, and it just made me extremely tired for two months. Caffeine did nothing, I'd have 4 coffees and pass out. Other than that, no other symptoms.

How was it for you other than the libido destruction?

i hated it. it didn't make me tired though. when i would have a down spell... i would plummet... probably far worse than had i never been on anything to begin with.

effexor and paxil were both BIIIITCHES to come off. i got off effexor 5 years ago and swore to god i'd never take another antidepressant/SSRI... i got back on wellbutrin about 6 weeks ago. despite that, i am not having nice thoughts today.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|