View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 11:09 PM   #45
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
needle in the hay

ha, ok, please forgive me for that. it's a preventive ritual-- to cast out the real mockers.

i just wanted to say that we're not equipped at all to dish out advice for this kind of thing. we can all tell stories of what happened to us etc but please don't use us as a doctors. we're a bunch of ignorant fucks prone to take serious issues too lightly and to make too much drama out of light situations. anyway here's my take on this the best i see it:

re: zoloft, it made my boners last longer! tantrism in a bottle-- you can fuck a woman raw without having to take a breather or ice your schlong!-- zoloft was great for sex when i took it. fucking awesome.

i think what you ahve is normal, who hasn't felt like shit after breaking up from a long relationship? who doesn't miss the good nookie and become restless? have a good fucking cry if you must, process your pain, whatever, nothing wrong with that shit.

about being horny, well, fuck, of course, if you're temporarily sex-depreived the spunk is going to clog your pipes and turn to cottage cheese and make you insane. happens to all of us. every time in my life i have attempted celibacy it's only made me crazier for pussy-- my advice would be don't fight it off but find some kind of safe relief (ha). no, seriously.

then there is the issue of your ocd and other conditions, how does this compound itself with that? i don't know, i don't have it and i'm not a doctor. maybe you're obsessing about a normal condition. maybe there's something else. i don't know.

finally man, think about genetics-- i know you hate your dad but you have his Y chromosome and that's bound to make you restless-- good for everyone that you turned out nicer than him but don't try to put a cork on your dick or your nuts might explode. find some outlet for it make some art.

and to return to the subject of crying, well, fuck, shit happens, men cry too, nothing wrong with that (except on the interwebs people will make jokes about it), and that probably should be the least of your worries. the less you hold it back the faster it will go away. just saying.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|