View Single Post
Old 10.11.2009, 11:12 PM   #46
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
It looks like different drugs work for different people. If you have the patience, try stuff you havent before, moving on if it isnt for you.

I've been taking a mixed B-vitamin supplement that has a dose of rhodiola in it. Rhodiola is a flower, and its effects mimic wellbutrin (in that it influences serotonin and dopamine receptors specifically). You know, the fucked thing about herbs is that they cant ensure guaranteed results. They're not chemical, they're not math. All that I can say is that I've been A-OK for the past few weeks, wether it's been due to that, or becuase I'm in a unique point in life in general. But I recommend that route.

Phoenix's recommendation of going someplace isolated to exhale for ten thousand years sounds good though. Think some things you dont normally do within your routine. Lessen the expectations you have for yourself. Maybe those things arent good for you and your productivity etc, but you can only learn from observing them from the outside for once.

that's really interesting. i know i feel better mentally/emotionally when i'm good about consuming foods that have B vitamins, but it's my understanding that B vitamins (pill form) are not well absorbed orally. that could be outdated/faulty information. i'll have to look up that flower.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|