View Single Post
Old 10.13.2009, 01:17 AM   #14
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
like others, I loved the first season, the second was entertaining enough and now it's moving into the the direction of even "more" cocky, brash and unconcerned. It has more of an Adlib feel to it, especially Hank's part.

David Duchovny started out cocky and all, but his attitude was kinda infectious. Now as the episodes go on, his character is becoming more cardboard and aimless.

Natascha Mcelhone is hot as always but becoming more obsolete to the story... I think they are writing her off.

I could usually care less about the redundant, anonymous titty shots, but now that they've got Eva Amurri (ya' know, Susan Surandon's smokin' daughter) on.... am I seeing things? Was she all up on there boobs blazing and all !

My take, they need to do less coke and get back to writing. It happens w/ all the good ones. Yeah for more narcissistic all Jew cast shows!

on a similar note, I thought "Rescue Me" started out great and tanked fast......
FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|