View Single Post
Old 11.24.2009, 12:15 PM   #154
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Look, I'm sorry, maybe my expectations are way of for a festival, but this seems a long fucking way from a "shit lineup". I mean sure, it's no ATP New York 2008, but as someone who's only seen SY live once, never seen MBV, never seen Yo La Tengo, never seen Lightning Bolt, ETC, this looks like a damn amazing weekend to me. Even though, sure, there aren't that many "OMG AMAZING" bands there, pretty much all the acts will be enjoyable to see I'm sure, and hell, it's still 3 days of at least decent loud rocking music, in Butlins, which to me is a recipe for awesome under any circumstance. Quit yer bellyaching!

oh men, Lightning Bolt live is something amazing, especially if they play in small club. I've seen them twice, second time they played like open air and on stage for like many people, which lost a bit on their live spirit, but it was still cool. first time I've seen them, that was in the small club and it was just blast. I'm so looking forward to see them again, coz it will be rather in small place and indoor. I wonder in which venue of them three they'll be playing. by the way I hope they are not scheduled to play on Sunday. I have to leave on Sunday morning, so I can catch Sonic Youth in Dublin that evening....fingers cross. it would be nice to see time schedule already. I can see ringing in my ears for a few days after this festival. imagine MBV on that main stage, it's not that big, I've seen them in bigger place and they were really loud....uff.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|