View Single Post
Old 12.04.2009, 04:03 PM   #17
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
dear sy.

im sorry for being such a dick about the eternal before.

i wrote the words anti-orgasm on a page of random lyrics/crap months before i found out you had the same idea, so i cant use it, cos i waited too long. but anyway. you did a great job. anti orgasm is exactly the direction i wanted you to go in. away from that rather ripped stuff. malibu gas station is cool. but your just reusing stock pile sonic riffs and bits, this is what i found lame. not that anything i say should matter. i wish you would get weirder and do something experimental, nothing you've done has been actually experimental since bad moon rising. i mean its called experimental by people but it isnt actually doing any experiments. i wish you didnt put the punk and the rock back into no wave. i wish i had your money and equipment.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|