View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 12:20 PM   #33
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
all right follow.blind, i can understand yr. opinnion on rr album (which i like), but i don't understand and i must disagree with yr. statement about lee's out of rhytm, not like(ing) sonic evolution and that confusion(?). that's not true to me. he wouldn't do it, or do you think he's really doing it only coz a lot of bills? did you watch rock en seine '05? to me, he is the man of stage that evening and he enjoying it more than thurston (when we talking about recent past). with kim playing abilities and others.....it was always like this, wasn't it? and still eventhough kim aint no super skilled bass player, sy creates something extraordinary with that great feel, you wont find in case of any other band, never.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|