View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 12:09 PM   #38
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
hi follow.blind!
shentov have put that nicely.
was it '04 rock in seine? (uff that time fly man!)
yes i saw belfort and it's better show, i agree, but i mentioned rock in seine only in connection with lee, where he is enjoying himself (in sy) more than the others (in sy) that night. i wanted to point out this video (f.e.) that he's not bored with sy. that's it. hopefully i'll see them this year live, so i can tell you how i personaly feel about that. and i like rr very much, i can understand, that many people have this feeling of "dull" album (yes, it's catchy and popy big time, compare to the previous releases), yet i think it's because we (they)was expecting something like.....
maybe i'm wrong (that's my feeling), but i think the album is like it is, because it was natural sy maturing, progressing (eventhough thurston wrote most of the songs?). if you listen to their recent gig from DC, short but exceptional noise parts can be found as well. good gig, with some faults though, hey but that's rock 'n' roll. yes it's not their best release but, maybe this have to be like that, coz their next one might be one of their finest.

peace attack!
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|