Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 02.17.2010, 05:52 PM   #21
perverzion
little trouble girl

perverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's assesperverzion kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
1. How and/or who turned turned you on to SY? (apologies.I know it's been asked before)
2. What was yr favorite band before that?
3. Are yr mom and/or dad into SY? Are you into anything THEY listen to?

1. It was year 2005, I guess. After watching "Fight Club" I started to listen to Pixies. At some Russian web-site I've read that music they are playing is called indie and there was a list of other indie bands. I've decided to try Sonic Youth, cuz apparently they did make a song about Charlie Manson in whom I was really interested at the time. At first I didn't like SY at all, but I've downloaded their albums (illegally - granted) from the internet and back then with dial-up it was kind of a big deal to me, so I didn't want to just delete it.. So I forced myself to listen thru all that once again.. and after awhile I didn't have to force myself anymore. I think "Cotton Crown" made it to me.
2. Marilyn Manson.
3. Never tried to hook 'em up... I don'y think so.
perverzion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|