View Single Post
Old 06.28.2006, 10:34 PM   #47
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massenvernichtungswaffen
One Word: IMMERSION. It's the only way to truly get a natural grasp on pretty much any language.

Why do people always shit on German???? The grammar is not that bad, it's far easier and less complicated than French grammar, especially for english speakers. God, french verbs are the most frustrating thing in the world. Being from Canada, I had to study french up to grade 10, and I still can't speak it very well. I spent 7 months in Germany and by the end of it, was able to pretty much discuss, with little difficulty, whatever was on my mind. French... I did it for 10 years, and I still can't really construe anything without smelling burning rubber.

amen to that.
except i just finished (grade nine is the last year of french) and i still dont speak it ..basically, at all. i would like to learn to speak it well, but in school it just doesn't get to you. i'm going to montreal july.. maybe ill pick up a bit more there.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|