View Single Post
Old 05.06.2010, 08:19 AM   #834
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah, good luck to FC Twente, and all that. There's a lot of rumours that West Ham have been trying to get Steve McLaren off them but I think McLaren would be insane to leave a club that's got Champions League football next year for one owned by a cunt and who're likely to be embroiled in another relegation battle next year.

The other rumour is that we're getting Martin Jol - which is a bit more realistic and (for me) a far better option than McLaren. Although whether Jol will be prepared to work under a cunt like Sullivan is another question.

According to the Dutch media Mclaren seems to be heading for Wolfsburg. Leading Twente to the Dutch title is a remarkable achievement. I guess you could compare it to Blackburn Rovers winning the Premier League in 1995.

It's very likely that Mclaren will leave Twente. There's nothing else for him to win and there's much more money abroad. It's also likely that there will be a mass exodus even before the Champions League draw has been made.

From the current team N'Kufo moves to Canada, Perez quits and the rich big foreign clubs will pick out the cherries of the rest of the cake.

Topscorer Ruiz can go to Sevilla
Douglas is linked with Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and Juventus
Stoch is owned by Chelsea and probably moves to London or elsewhere
Janssen is linked with Borussia Dortmund
Tiote is in demand as well and will probably leave after the World Cup

So a small team does remarkably well and wins the Dutch league and then the following season they'll be the laughing stock of the Champions League. It's not unlike AZ last year, the only difference being that their main problem was not so much a mass exodus but their owner/sole sponsor going bankrupt.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|