View Single Post
Old 05.13.2010, 02:37 PM   #1
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't see a thread on this but anyways maybe this is a test by Chris L. to all of us for us to take notice (or not) but I did!

Gearography update with a huge amount of insane insight of most of the guitars the band has used going back to 1981:

http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang/eq/2010update.html

Geesh this is quite awesome work Chris!

trying to wrap my head around those pedals from circa '88 that Lee uses but this is kinda already sorta mentioned and obviously known, he's got a Boss distortion DS-1 (was this pedal around in '88?) and ironically i've seen photos on flickr of him using this pedal again for solo shows (& duos with Steve) in Europe. the odd and rare Fender double pedal Delay (looper???) I ironically came across seeing an auction for one of these on eBay very recently (should see if the pics are still around), Morley wah and some other Boss or DOD pedal...

btw, from those video stills of titanium expose i think that is one of the many knock-off Jax fuzz/wahs, my friend i think has the same exact fuzz/wah and i forget the make, though the story on these just like many knock off japanese branded guitars from the 60's/70's is that there is usually one maker that sells to distributers that in turn put their own brands on them... so the same looking guitar/pedal can have several branded names.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|