View Single Post
Old 05.17.2010, 01:40 PM   #51
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think any group that lays claim to having the right to have a homelenad based on once having had a homeland 5000 years ago is pretty fucking ridiculous.

ok, lunchtime over. here's some wiki for you (HIVusa), since you have no concept of history except for that which benefits yr skewed and drug-addled arguement:

Quote:
The modern State of Israel has its historical and religious roots in the Biblical Land of Israel, also known as Zion, a concept central to Judaism since ancient times.[12][13][14] Political Zionism took shape in the late-19th century and the Balfour Declaration of 1917 formalized British policy preferring the establishment of a Jewish state. Following World War I, the League of Nations granted Great Britain the Mandate for Palestine and the responsibility for establishing "the Jewish national home" within it.

In November 1947, the United Nations voted in favor of the partition of Palestine, proposing the creation of a Jewish state, an Arab state, and a UN-administered Jerusalem.

I hope this helps.

space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|