View Single Post
Old 05.17.2010, 01:51 PM   #54
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Most of the planet considers Jesus a messiah. Thus the area of Israel is considered the Jewish holy land.

jerusalem is the 2nd holy city in islam, after mecca.

with 1.5 billion muslims backing up this belief vs 2.1 billion christians, i think it's hard to say "most the planet" blah blah blah.

here some little pie chart:

christians: 1/3 (not "most") of the world

2 additional notes:

1) jews don't consider jesus a messiah-- their idea of "the holy land" is different from that of the jesus people--
-- 1a - to jews, the holy land is land that was given to them by god, with license to kill its occupants (read the fucking bible: it's all there). this is a tough concept to sell to most rational people these days.
--1b - to christians, the holy land is holy because that's where jesus was born, made fishes, ate, took a shit, was crucifucked (hello steve). christians throughout history have mostly hated jews and often fixed to massacre them with the excuse of them being "christ killers" (their words, not mine). the crusades weren't cooked up to give the holy land to the jews, but to claim them for christianity. eventually this madness became obsolete.

2) muslims on the other hand consider jesus a prophet, whereas i consider him a fiction. muslims do lay claims on the bible and consider the quran the completion of prior divine revelation. they consider both jews and christians as "people of the book" & religious cousins, so to speak.

anyway, i don't know what this discussion is about at the moment but i just spotted the malfacts and sprung to action.

please, continue otherwise.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|