View Single Post
Old 05.18.2010, 12:16 PM   #108
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Right... Hamas, not Hezbollah. Thanks, I'll correct it.

Never did I say fugazifan was collaborating with the enemy... he is aiding them.

Quote:
anyway, to address your main "point" that fugazifan is some kind of traitor that dserves to be jailed-- maybe you can get it through your thick skull that some people actually realize that the only viable future for israel is one of peace with its neighbors and that perpetually dishing out violence and oppression is not wise nor SAFE in the long run?

Some people I guess is you... the only viable future for Israel is one of peace??? Are you fucking kidding me??? Do you know how much every fucking neighbor in the region hates the Jews and wants to see them wiped off the planet? The only viable future for Israel is to defend it at all costs or lose everything. And fugazifan is fucking aiding the enemy of his country and protesting against his government when they try to protect him from them.

FUCK THAT! Pointless. And you guys are kissing his ass like he was mother teresa or something.
I think jail is the appropriate place for him.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|