View Single Post
Old 05.21.2010, 11:02 PM   #33
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
When it happens, it'll need something more official. I'll mail you the top layer of skin from my palm. You high five it, and mail it back.

I think that's o.k.

My recent girlfriend would never have gone for that, she was way into having multiple narrow definitions of "cheating", and touching another man's severed skin would likely be on her list. I mean, she had, "lunch" on there, as well as "making other chicks mix tapes"", and (she really listed this one) "doing lines off the ass of a tranny"!

My wife, however, is a much more open minded sort (as several pages of previous posts will demonstrate), and will probably say that as long as I tell her and don't have an orgasm (which should be no problem), no big deal.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|