View Single Post
Old 05.22.2010, 05:35 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I do kinda wish the board wasn't so google-able. I mean, you can get on fangsandarrows and noisefanatics and read all the posts without getting an account, but nothing comes up when you google it... oh well.

...anyway.. Okay, this might be strange, but I LOVE pumpkin pie. Around Halloween, I noticed that no one, locally, was carrying pumpkin pie milkshakes, something I always look forward to.

I also get these little 60 cent mini pumpkin pies too, at Wal-mart... they stopped selling those, though they have every other flavor...

I've went to many stores, and noticed a severe weeding out of pumpkin pies.. I don't celebrate thanksgiving or whatever, but my mom said they couldn't find pumpkin pies at that time.

So, many many months after the fact, I finally did some research online today and saw that heavy rains in the midwest fucked up the pumpkin crops.

Also, n'ik, I'll modify those quotes and use em haha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|