View Single Post
Old 06.01.2010, 09:51 PM   #43
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by canvasseamonkey
I want to spend more of my money to see more SY shows.
I do NOT want my ever increasing taxes to be spent on supporting illegal parents that don't care about the country enough to register and pay taxes to support their own children.

that is so ignorant and silly. what, do you think you just fill out a form and pay a small fee like at the DMV? it takes upwards of ten years and thousands and thousands of dollars, and further many people are frightened and intimidated by the racist/nativist sentiments of law enforcement, the naturalization process, the image of america portrayed by the media, and of course silly statements like yours in the social climate.

maybe if people supported amnesty programs and effective immigration/naturalization reform then perhaps all those people you mentioned would simply "register and pay taxes"

do you think it is somehow easy to live your life as a criminal or that everyday working people without proper documentation enjoy it?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|