View Single Post
Old 06.02.2010, 04:08 AM   #46
mysonichaircut
children of satan

mysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by canvasseamonkey
I want to spend more of my money to see more SY shows.
I do NOT want my ever increasing taxes to be spent on supporting illegal parents that don't care about the country enough to register and pay taxes to support their own children.

Wow. You pay taxes? How nice. Do you know what they do with that money? Do you really think the taxes are increasing because of the illegals not supporting their children? Man. Ok, and evan IF your taxes were increasing because of some children - where do you have the money from to pay taxes? You have it from the countrey, where those children come from. See my previous posts. Man, i've read that many americans even cant find their own countrey on the map, i never believed it, but now i do. I am really astonished how many here on the board dont know the basic facts on politics or social life. Its frightening.

To be exact: The ultra-konservatives claim the Illigals "cost" the tax-payers 10 billions a year. Let it be true. The military alone costs the tax-payers 500 billions a year! (Thats 50% of what the whole world together spends for weapons! And you fear someone could support children with that money - i cant believe it!). And i didnt mention, that those Illigals are the base of the us economy, because most of them are working in the us factories for almost nothing - so its only fair, if they dont pay taxes.
mysonichaircut is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|