View Single Post
Old 06.13.2010, 09:40 PM   #27
Beautiful Plateau
children of satan

Beautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's assesBeautiful Plateau kicks all y'all's asses
ploesj, stop scaring everyone, please

Seriously though, it's quite baffling, reading your posts in this thread. So much so that I don't really know where to begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
while he has quite extreme ideas
name one of his ideas you find extreme, please

Quote:
there is a very popular flemish politician who wants to separate the country, but he's very vague on how exactly he'd do that.
You're being more vague than I've ever seen him, imo.

Quote:
splitting the country and ditching the king, but now more and more people start to listen to it, while i don't think it's such a good idea.
Again, you don't say why you think an independent Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia is a bad idea. I'm guessing you must like our king.

Quote:
this new popular politician looks like this
Sure, Bart De Wever is overweight and not as sporty as Jörg Haider, but maybe that's a good thing... I also don't see why a politician's looks are important. (unless we're talking about Filip De Winter, of course )

Quote:
it was the same thing with vlaams belang, they got tons of votes, changed nothing...
Not trying to defend Vlaams Belang here, but they were never in power, never part of the government, because of the cordon sanitaire.

Quote:
we're doomed
You must be joking.

In his victory speech, De Wever reached out to both Wallonia and competing Flemish parties: "We have to realise ourselves that we have to build bridges, with Flemish and French-speaking Belgians alike."

Even though he is a proponent of an independent Flanders, I think De Wever means well with all people living in Belgium (including our king).

(I voted Groen! (Flemish green party) btw)

Last edited by Beautiful Plateau : 06.13.2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: forgot an emoticon (bis)
Beautiful Plateau is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|