View Single Post
Old 11.07.2006, 05:08 PM   #3
Intellivision
i'm a rotten little fuck

Intellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's assesIntellivision kicks all y'all's asses
Finally the Candidate will into a sleep of utter exhaustion, resembling coma, and it is now that delicacy and skill must be exquisite. Let him be roused from this sleep by stimulation of a definitely and exclusively sexual type. Yet if convenient, music wisely regulated will assist.

The attendants will watch with assiduity for signs of waking; and the moment these occur, all stimulation must cease instantly, and the Candidate be allowed to fall again into sleep; but no sooner has this happened than the former practice is resumed. This alteration is to continue indefinitely until the Candidate is in a state which is neither sleep nor waking, and in which his Spirit, set free by perfect exhaustion of the body, and yet prevented from entering the City of Sleep, communes with the Most High and the Most Holy Lord God of its being, maker of heaven and earth.

The Ordeal terminates by failure---the occurrence of sleep invincible--- or by success, in which ultimate waking is followed by a final performance of the sexual act. The Initiate may then be allowed to sleep, or the practice may be renewed and persisted in until death ends all. The most favourable death is that occurring during the orgasm, and is called Mors Justi.

As it is written: Let me die the death of the Righteous, and let my last end be like his!
If he did undergo this "ordeal" in 1924, then we must presume that his key associates of that time -- including Nellie and Pauline -- functioned as his assistants.

Pauline returned to America in early October of 1924. On June 8, 1925, she gave birth to a girl named Barbara. Barbara Pierce married George H.W. Bush, who eventually became the 41st President of the United States.

But who was Barbara's father? The chronology indicates that it could have been Crowley, but it could just as easily have been Marvin Pierce. The truth regarding Crowlean sexual rituals is disclosed only to the highest initiates of the OTO, in a document misleadingly titled "Emblems and Modes of Use."

Is Aleister Crowley the father of Barbara Bush? Even she may not know for certain; indeed, I have no way of knowing whether she has ever been told that this possibility exists. However, more than one person has noted the resemblance -- and this resemblance is not just physical. Many will recall the former First Lady's haughty and thoughtless remarks in the aftermath of the Katrina disaster. Those "in the know" were reminded of Aleister Crowley's similar reaction to the loss of life which occurred during the ascent of Kangchanjunga, an expedition he commanded: "This is precisely the sort of thing with which I have no sympathy whatsoever."

I leave the matter for the reader to decide.
# posted by Joseph : 1:23 PM 20 comments

comments

# posted by Anonymous : 4:31 PM
If memory serves, the current head of the Ordo Templi Orientis "worldwide" is or was a professor at the University of Texas in Austin. His "magickal" name is Hymaneus Beta; you can find the real name if you do a little digging.

Beneath him is the national leader, a fellow in California who goes by the name of Sabazius, whose web site is here...

http://www.hermetic.com/sabazius/

I used to know his real name but cannot recall it offhand. He is not in the military.

The third in line is Bill Heidrich, who lives in Northern California and is pretty approachable. You can find his email address on Google. Since he seems to function as the group historian you may want to write him if you have any further questions. Be polite.

There are others who claim that the OTO organization described above is not the REAL OTO -- but you'd have to be nuts to care about these accusations and counter-accusations...
# posted by Joseph : 6:27 PM
This post appeals to deepest, darkest wish-fulfillment fantasies. I'm less concerned with DNA "fact" than with philosophical and poetic truth. Joseph, you nailed it! Wink)
# posted by Peg C : 7:43 PM
Since no one else is asking, I will. Does this make Bush the antichrist?
# posted by unirealist : 9:30 PM
Actions speak louder than genes, unirealist.
# posted by Joseph : 10:19 PM
Come on, Joseph, come clean. Was this post an April Fool's joke or not? As Jeff Well's said today at RI, this is not your usual milieu. Yet, yet...
# posted by sunny : 7:05 AM
I guess that would explain why Bush responded so enthusiastically to Alberto Gonzales' recent Justice Department dictum that the new philosophy of the imperial presidency will henceforth be, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law!"
# posted by bboldt2 : 11:14 AM
It's possible that George W. Bush is related to Aleister Crowley, but we know for certain that on his fathers side he is the 24th grandson of King Henry I and King Henry VII was insane. This really would make for an "anti-christ" combination as well as support the idea that select bloodlines control everything. President Bush is also closely related to FDR, Winston Churchill, and Colin Powell. I wouldn't be surprised if George W. Bush were closely related to John Kerry as well.
# posted by Anonymous : 10:54 PM
This is a useful quote from Kitty Kelley's book The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty.

It helps to adjudicate the claim above (rather positively?) that Barbara Bush may be an illegitimate daughter of Crowley, based upon the interpersonal dynamics of the Pierce family--where Barbara has always been treated as the only second-class citizen of the Pierce family, interestingly enough, without much public explanation why or how it started.

Page 68-69:

"Barbara was 16 and a slender by the time she met Poppy Bush. Neither had dated anyone else before, not even been romantically kissed; they came to their instantaneous attraction, fresh and full of hope. Relatives remember them as two young colts chasing each other around the ring. "They were two tomboys, locking each other in closets," said George's aunt Mary Carter Walker. "They were just real tomboys."
Intellivision is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|